* spent most of my uni days in the university stationery shop buying pens
* different colours always catch my attention
* love going into paperchase and always have to leave with something :))
* not sure what's going to happen to my pens, as I seem to use my laptop/computer for writing
* maybe it's time to find them a new home, but can I be without them??
Some of you may have gathered, that I'm slightly obessed with all things to do with India or Indian. I try to keep updated with most things that are happening there through the internet, family and friends. My favourite websites are ndtv.com , ibn-cnn.com and times of India.
My dream would be to live in India. When I was 10 years old, my family and I lived in India for a year and we nearly stayed permenantly, but my parents had a change of heart and came back. A part of me wishes that we stayed. Let's see what the future holds.
The other night, a group of us went out for dinner and I mentioned about the fall in share prices for Reliance and a good friend mine Priya burst out laughing and said that she too had read the same thing and we both need help.
3. My pod and I
* always with me - home and abroad
* electic collection of music, just like its owner
* the baby pink cover wasn't my choice, totally a friend's choice
* I once lost all my songs....but I had saved them so crisis averted....phew
* nearly miss my tube station as i'm so engrossed in the music ;))
4. The world is my oyster
* been lucky to travel to some parts of the world
* 2008 and onwards will be all about seeing the world, discovering new cultures, trying new food - yummy
* my trusty little globe guides me in deciding my trips
5. ...beverage time
* as child I use to find comfort in cross stitching as a form of relaxation
* once I had to use four different shades of maroon for a flower I was stitching !!!!!
* my Dad suggested that I should take up knitting, so that I could knit jumpers and scarves for my future family; but the consumerist in me said " daddy, I can go to Marks and Spencer and buy them a jumper!!!!
* I love making lists, it helps me to sort my life out