Well, it's that time of the year when we promise to be extra good and that usually lasts till the end of January or if you are good maybe till the beginning of spring ;)
I promise to:-
- blog regularly (I think I said this last year)
- be daring i.e. try new things
- continue to explore new my home city - London
- not to stress over others (it just increases the number of grey hair)
- continue to do things by myself, even if no one can join me - their loss!
- stop allowing people to think they know me better than I do and
- be brave with my photography....
It only dawned on me a couple of weeks ago, that we were coming to the end of a decade. This got me reflecting on where I was in 1999 and where I had reached in 2009. There have been so many first time experiences, which have included:-
- Finishing my studies - being away from home and getting my Masters
- Travelling with friends and on my own
- Worked at my dream organisation
- Moved to London to work and live
- Meeting a wide range of personalities, which have been huge learning experiences in themselves :)
Lets hope the next decade proves to be equally exciting and another