Monday 14 December 2009

Tis is the season for sharing

After yesterday's cooking frenzy, I soon realised the cake I baked was way too big for me eat all by myself - as if I would that ;). I could rely on my housemates to help out, but there is only so much they can eat! So, I packed up half of the cake with a few paper plates and plastic folks; and off to work I went.

I don't think I've mentioned it before, but the department I work in loves food, I mean looooooooooves food. So, any excuse to bring in cakes, chocolates and biscuits is never ignored. So, not only did we have my cake today, but one colleague brought in homemade Italian biscotti and another colleague brought in mini mince pies.

Like I said before - 'Tis is the season for sharing' or in my department's case that's an all year round excuse.

No comments: